Collection of your Personal Information
Believers Castle may collect anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Believers Castle public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on our Site. These may include:
(a) Registering for an account on our Site; (b) Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners,; (c) Signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) Sending us an email message; (e) Submitting your credit card or other payment information for, but not limited to communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Believers Castle does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Believers Castle may from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Believers Castle may share data with trusted partners to help perform statitistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arraign for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Believers Castle and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Believers Castle may disclose your personal information without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform with the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Believers Castle or the site, (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Believers Castle and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the users of Believers Castle or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- You have the right under the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt- out of the disclosure of your personal information.
- If you exercise your right under to opt-out of the disclosures of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you sebsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information.
Tracking User Behavior
Believers Castle may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Believers Castle, in order to determine what Believers Castle services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Believers Castle to customers whose behavior indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Believers Castle. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and provide general statistics regarding the use of the Believers Castle website.
The Believers Castle website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a webserver in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages, or register with Believers Castle site and services, a cookie helps Believers Castle to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on. When you return to the same Believers Castle website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Believers Castle features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can automatically modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Believers Castle services or websites you visit. Believers’ Castle also uses WordPress.
Security of your Personal Information
Believers Castle secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Believers Castle uses the following methods for this purpose.:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through encryption such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or altercations of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledges that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records, and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records;
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law;
- Comply with the California Electronics Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based upon your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal order obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Believers Castle does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you have to ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time Believers Castle may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Believers Castle or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via email from Believers Castle you may opt-out of such communications by emailing email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
Believers Castle welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Believers Castle has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Believers Castle at: